We Love Books
And we know you do as well...
Developer's Bookcase is an application by developers for developers. Being developers that love to learn, we've collected tons of books over the years, in fact too many to count (and sometimes too many to even keep). The goal of Developer's Bookcase is a place for us developers to hang out, log our books, and discover other books that your fellow geeks own. Signup is free, so start adding your books today and let your book collection prove just how big of a nerd you are.
Recently Added Books
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master
- Addison-Wesley Professional (October 30, 1999)
- Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
- Prentice Hall (August 11, 2008)
- Learn to Program, Second Edition (The Facets of Ruby Series)
- Pragmatic Bookshelf (April 04, 2009)
- Beginning Groovy, Grails and Griffon
- Apress (December 21, 2012)
- The Definitive Guide to Grails 2
- Apress (January 23, 2013)